Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

NCAA Football

See..I am still on day one of my super cool blog and I have already felt the need to complain.  This is what I don't want to do too often.  Life is way too short to  complain and I have realized that after reading other blogs.  I say once per month make some rants on here.  Here is my free bee for the month of September. 

Dear NCAA Football.  Why must you play on Thursday nights?  I love football.  I love my husband even more.  I also love my kids even mostest.  When football is on in my house the kids are fed snacks for dinner, they go to bed late, baths are skipped, ants are fed in the kitchen (yes ants), kids beg for attention and wives beg even louder.  Again, don't get it twisted..I LOVE FOOTBALL.  I just don't love it so much on a Thursday night.  Our trash has to go out on Thursday night.  We have to get kid's clothes ready for the morning.  Not to mention MOMMA needs some relaxation with the tv in the bedroom.  It is just not going to work NCAA.  I can tolerate ALL day Saturday and can tolerate Sunday NFL.  But Thursday is where I draw the line. 

In happier news I found two huge boxes of 18 month winter clothes for Mason in his closet.  Thank goodness I once wasted away all my money on clothes for my first.  I get to go through the hand me downs and get excited all over again. 

And how can I stay mad at Mr. NCAA Football when I get to look at these faces every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment