Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines Day

So I am supposed to do this stuff right?  On Valentines day...well almost Valentines day.  Spend it with my LOOOVVVVVVVVVE.  Be all gooshy mooshy and kissy bissy with my husband.  Yeah that isn't really my thang.  However, in my attempt to blend into society and also keep my husband my husband I am going to dedicate this blog post to our loovvvvvvvve.  oohhhh lala

Some have already heard this story.  The day we met.  Funny actually.  We both worked at the same company and I liked his friend.  At a work function I used Joe to try and talk to his friend.  Joe had other plans and decided to stalk me.  HAHA.  Well he may have a different story.  He randomly sent me an email after meeting me and asked to hang out.  I wish I still had that email.  I had no idea who he was...I was walking around the office saying who is this guy?  Well the sucker I am went on a date with him anyway.  Hooters of all places.  We were both dating other people and quickly got rid of them and started dating each other.  I mean the key to a woman's heart is Hooters wings and beer right????  We both have been through the whole dating seriously thing married thing for him and knew what we wanted in a significant other.  After a month....we just knew.  So we put the speed button on our relationship.  Had a kid 2006, married in um....200...um....I can't remember.  I think 2008 right Joe?  Had another kid 2009 and I feel like now we are just starting to really enjoy each other.  We are seriously made for each other.  We can finish each others sentence and we sometimes call each other at the exact same time.  The other day I was walking to the pantry to get some popcorn and on the way Joe yells from the other room, "hey can you pop some popcorn?".  Seriously?  

Top 10 reasons why I love my husband:

1.  He thinks I am hot.  Even 9 months preggers going in labor, he still hits on me.  I almost tossed him out the hospital room.....but I still love that about him.

2.  He freaks out if I use too much of the $.79 a box spaghetti noodles.  He thinks I am wasting it.  But he will go out and be suckered into buying a $100 tooth brush.

3.  He checks the mail every day and takes out the trash on command.

4.  He is a social butterfly.

5.  He loves his boys more than he loves me.  It's ok..it's supposed to be that way.

6.  Ask him any question about any sport and he will know the answer.  Sports Trivia..he dominates.  Ask him where running back from the Texans went to college and he will know.  Ask him who won the world series in 85 and he will know.  Ask him who was the coach of Superbowl 25 and he will know.  Ask him about some boxer or ultimate fighter and he will know.  Ask him where he put Mason's shoes and he will NOT know.

7.  He is obsessed with Jersey Shore and Bad Girls Club.  Seriously horrible shows.  This is an annoying tid bit about him..but I love the annoying things too.

8.  He takes longer to get ready than I do. 

9.  He accepts my faults.  Except the grumpy in the morning fault.

10.  He doesn't put up with any one's BS. 

To conclude I posted below some of our wedding pictures.  We were married in Turks and Caicos.  AMAZING place and I can't wait to go back :)  Love you Joe!

  

 



  










 


  Happy Valentines Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment