Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm ALIVE...well kinda

I have 15 minutes to type this and I don't want to lose my blog followers.  A whopping 12 to be exact!!! 

Where have you been?  Oh I miss blogging.  I have some freakin awesome videos I want to put up.  Give me a few days.  Ok a few weeks.  I promise to put them up in the next year!

So last Monday Aidan was sick.  I blogged about it.  Then I went missing.  I am alive..I promise.  Wednesday was ruff one for me.  Was it Wednesday?  Oh I can't even remember.  So we always get conflicting weather reports.  I have learned to ignore them.  I guess I should have listened this time around.  I got on the road at 5pm to a blizzard.  YES a blizzard. 

As soon as I walked outside of my office..I was like...shhhiiiii
So it takes me an hour and 45 minutes just to get a mile form my job.  Once on the major highway from my work, which the radio folks told me to take, it was every man for yourself.  I was weaving in and out of cars swerving all over the road.  It was like Armageddon minus the whole alien thing (wait were their aliens in that movie...I don't have time to google that one).  There were a few times we would stop and just sit there for hours come to find out a truck had jackknifed and cars couldn't make it up a hill.  I was so angry.  Why doesn't everyone drive 4wd?  My phone is dead at this point.  I am bored out of my mind.  I started to read the jeep manual.  I feel horrible for all the folks stranded.  I am worried that my husband and son didn't make it home in their light as a feather Prius.  7 hours later I make it to an exit and get off to call my husband.  Looks like traffic is thinning out and roads are started to clear up.  HAHA  I make it to two miles from my house and stop.  Not move...don't move...fall asleep...lose my mind for 5 hours.  That is right folks. My final trip home from work last Wednesday was a whopping 12 hours.  UGH.  12 hours of my life taken away from me. 

I bet 1 out of 5 of those cars left their cars on the side of the road.  Seriously..it was that bad
So....school has started for me..and let me tell you the work load is kicking my ass. 

I got some type of "I think I may die or please kill me now" stomach bug Sunday night.  Let's just say someone is kicking me while I am down and trying to take all my extra hours away from me.  I NEED THOSE HOURS.

Went snowboarding Saturday.  Freakin awesome.

Aidan started drum lessons.  Freakin awesome. 

My boys are getting along so nicely.  NOT


Mason makes my life so much easier.  NOT

Aidan last night flipped out.  I am talking cry for 30 minutes because his cereal had crumbs in it.  yes CRUMBS.  WHat????   He cried he wanted to wear his boots this morning so he got to wear his boots then cried in the car because he didn't want to wear his boots. 

I love my family.  I love my family.  I love my family.  :) 

Thank you to my husband for holding down the fort yesterday.  Tonight I get to clean my throw up infested bathroom.  Yummo.




No comments:

Post a Comment