Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a beautiful life, oh oh ooo
It's a beautiful life, oh oh ooo
It's a beautiful life, oh oh ooo
I just wanna be here beside you
stay until the break of dawn
Yes I got the title of my blog from an Ace of Base song.  Is that copyright infringement? 

So I don't feel well today.  The kind of don't feel well that when Aidan asked for Cheetos for breakfast he got Cheetos.  eh...it's not his fault cleaning my house and grocery shopping didn't make the weekend cut.  All we had were Cheetos and yogurt so that is what he got.

Was a busy weekend.  Had a ton of homework.  Bday parties to attend to and kids to entertain.  I didn't let my homework ruin the beautiful weather and many times said screw it as I shut the laptop and darted outside with the kids.  Joey asked why Mason didn't have socks on yesterday afternoon with his shoes.  I told him we were in such a hurry to get out and enjoy the weather.  Trying to find matching socks and sitting an overly tired, hyper baby down to put his socks on takes away from outside time.  Priorities people! 

The kids were worn out..just how I like it.  Mason fell asleep at 7:15 last night and Aidan was so tired he starting talking to himself by 8:30.  Mission accomplished. 

I think this may be a genetic thing.  The dislike of any vegetable green.  It came from my husband and spread to my kids.  They won't even taste it.  Mason will pick through his vegetable medley throwing all the peas on the ground.  See picture evidence below. 

Look what keeps showing up on our floor...yep...peas

The guilty...

so proud of his robot bug thing that cost way too much!  Thanks Shannon and Parker!  Then again...I am sure Parker will want a DS now.  We are even.


Bday party #1.  Chuck E Cheese's at 9:30am.  Seriously the smartest way to have a bday party there is to have it at 9am.  so smart..so smart...


Huh???  what is this thing?

Yeah I was trying to let him win...but won on accident.

Don't understand why they make the peddles on these darn games so far away.  Definitely had a leg cramp after this game. 

Nope...we still have not gotten Mr Aidan a hair cut.  Don't judge.

Should I be doing this?  I know it's wrong?

I'm guilty again aren't I?

HAHAHA..Dancing. 

He is ready to box in this picture...

Amazed by Chucky...Mason had chocolate for lunch.  See evidence on face.  Daddy's fault not Mommy!

Is that thing real?

Bday part #2, My Gym. AWESOME place.  Mason was in LaLa land. He was however pretty upset he couldn't figure out how to go "up" the slide.




Aidan kept saying.."come on Mason...come on"  So darn cute.


All MINE!!!



Yeah..we have our hands full...just darts into the street!

So my homework just barely got done.  Paper written by 10pm last night (due by midnight).  No groceries were purchased.  Only one load of laundry done.  Eh....the kids had fun.  That is all that matters.  I'll make up for it today.  Kmart Double Coupon week up to $2 coupons.  WOHOOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment