Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MIA

Where have I been????  You would think with the holidays I would have time to get on the computer and blog a little.  HA

I have a list of where I have been this past week. 

1.  104 fever pneumonia for Mason, Urgent Care on Cmas Eve
2.  Over 20 people in my house on Cmas day
3.  Ear infection for Aidan
4.  Half our siding to our house flying around the streets
5.  No heat for 24 hours due to a $12 part
6.  5 days later and pneumonia not gone and go ahead and add double ear infection
7.  Oh yeah..add cmas in there and maybe a full time job.  just maybe...

Will be back to my blogalishis life soon...promise....lots of pictures to show.  YEAH RIGHT..like I had time to take pictures with a baby strapped to me for 48 hours while cooking and cleaning and preparing for cmas and post cmas.  HAHA 

No comments:

Post a Comment