Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

December weekends


Never good when Aidan has this look on his face.  It means he isn't getting what he wants.  The day ended with Mason blowing up a diaper and Aidan freaking out because his visit to Santa did not result in his Nintendo DS.  Try explaining to a 3 year old that he has to wait for Christmas morning to get his presents.  
We try to avoid going out with kids.  We rarely go to restaurants and outings consist of one adult staying at home with one kid while the other adult takes another kid out to run errands.  Well I was sick of doing that.  Or maybe I just forgot what it was like to take all kids out of the house.  I was quickly reminded and will avoid doing it again for another 3 months.  

Mason as always killin some food..Aidan was good playin with the crayons at ruby tuesdays. 
I am exhausted.  The night ended with my husband and I looking at each other with the look of "get me out of here".  We as in I decided to go out to dinner after my step son pointed out that we NEVER go out to eat.  That wasn't too bad.  We then decided to go to our small town's parade/Santa/party thing.  I usually look for every excuse NOT to go to any of these town type events.  It can get embarrassing  when my step son yells "balls" as we get out of the car.  Yes he did that today.  Or his determination to let every kid know that Santa was not real.  It always turns out to be too much work and too exhausting.  I was determined to have a good day and get our kids out of the house to do normal family activities.  The parade was cute and cold.  Mason didn't want to be held but enjoyed the fire truck. 

 Proof it was cold below..look at his cheeks!

This is what I chased after for an hour...zombie Mason.

Hot Coco...Joey said it was "yuck" as always nothing is good enough for prince Joey...please tell me this is just a phase....do they grow out of everything "sucks" phase?
 Love these guys....such cuties. 

Mason was more interested in the Christmas Tree.  Aidan is deciding if he wants to pick his nose or not.


so...verdict is...I will not be going out tomorrow with all the kids.  I am debating on even coming out of my room.  I hope the kids had fun..I know my husband did..he is currently snoring next to me. 

GO HOKIES!  ACC CHAMPS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment