Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Surviving it

Surviving it!  That is how I feel this week.  Have worked 28 hours in 3 days.  Been home just in time to kiss Mason to sleep, eat like three bites and squeeze in some Glee.  Have a ton of homework to do before Sunday but no time.  Have not seen my husband much...we argue less that way.  But...with the kitchen welcoming ants, the laundry in piles throughout the house and loads of dirty diapers scattered I just had to blog.  Oh you think I am joking about Momma not having it together..see below:

BTW we have this new fish brought home by my step son after he went to the fair.  I was not too happy about that.  I felt bad for the fish and tried to talk Joe into sneaking it into petsmart and dumping it in one of their tanks.  Joe has been feeding it bread (I mean this fish is LOADED with bread in his bowl....Joe takes feeding this damn fish seriously..next thing you know, he will be too big for this bowl and we will have to put him in the bath tub). 

I also have some spare time because I just put away the dinner Joe made (thanks Babe) and am heating up a pot pie that cant be heated in the microwave (taste yuck that way) it has to be in the oven.  I know..you are asking yourself why I didn't eat Joe's food that he cooked.  Well you see I have this weird thing against chicken.  It has to be clean.  Clean in my eyes is boneless/skinless and I can't see it pre-cooked.  Also...Buffalo Wild Wings is clean.  So every time he cooks chicken I pick at it and usually don't eat it.  I also don't like the hair on it.  So gross. 

So...I wanted to start a Momma tradition on here.  I will every so often put my kids likes and dislikes cause ya know they change every day so I thought it would be cute especially for those who don't get to see my boys that often or have never met them. 

I will start with the first born.

Aidan aka Amper Pamper
Face says it all...Aidan about 8 months old

Current Likes:
Fresh Beat Band
surprises
his 4th bday
madden 11
string cheese
gogurt
going to the dentist
going to MeMaws
his fast shoes
Nick Jr online
Mommy
orange juice
bowling
wrestling
who dat!
baby Mason

Current Dislikes:
easy grapes (not hard)
bed time
mornings
dirt
gurls bathroom
slow shoes
imaginary big cat
his piggy bank
sleeping in his room
messy tooth paste
baby Mason






Second born Mason aka Mase of Base
Happy Boy about 6 months here


Current Likes:
grapes
baba
paci
Daddy
dogs
toys
ice cream
chocolate
Mrs. Jenny
baths
Aidan


Current Dislikes:
diaper changes
getting dressed
teething
kids/sharing
veggies
naps
car rides
bibs
hats
did I mention sharing
Aidan









Now I want to take the time to thank my husband for being Mr. Mom this week.  Love you Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment