Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Oh Joe

This is what I came home to the other night...


Something look wrong here?  Ignore the fact that he does not match at all.  I know he is going to bed so I will ignore that.  His shirt...is actually Mason's shirt.  His 15 month old brother's shirt.  Oh Joe!  I have to leave room for no questions or choices when it comes to my boys and Joe...their DAD.  I put clothes out every morning for them.  When he puts away their clothes...I have to go behind him and take clothes out of Aidan's room and put in Joey's room..and take clothes out of Mason's room and put in Aidan's.  Yes..he is that clueless!  For over 3 years Aidan has been using the same shampoo and body wash because he has skin problems.  On many occasions I find Joe using the wrong soap.  Or I tell him not to use the bath toys because I need to wash them in bleach.  I walk in the bathroom the next day with toys scattered all around the bath tub.  "I didn't do it!"  First deny..then get angry..and maybe she will stop asking me.  He takes that approach.  But I still love the man..he tries and I am glad he gets Aidan dressed at all.  I am glad he gives them a bath at all.  Just wish he would pay more attention..oh well..that's what I am put on the earth for :)

2 comments:

  1. It's like my mom always says: "They may not dress them the way you would, or feed them what you would, but they are not gonna let them die!"

    ReplyDelete