Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

EASTER

Lost....kinda bored...I need to find another hobby.  I am done with school.  2.5 years of getting my masters.  Had my second son, bought a house and made a huge job change all in those 2.5 years.  I am not sure what to do with my time.  I know what I want to do...but actually doing it is another story.  I am much more productive when I am busy.  I am much more lazy when I am not busy.  Thinking about taking some photography classes.  Oh and being a better Mommy.  On my agenda...for the next 6 months because after 6 months I am sitting down to study for my CPA.  WHAT??? Am I NUTS?

Easter was nice...although I am upset I didn't take more pictures.  It was a little stressful getting ready for Easter.  We had a butt load of family coming in which I love.  However...my sticky floors and finger printed walls don't love the company...but they will survive.  I decided to host Easter..with finals due, 15 page paper due and working a full time.  I kept telling myself that "they" will understand if it isn't perfect.  I mean for peats (is that how you spell peats?) sake I have young clingy destructive kids.  One 4 year old in particular that keeps telling me "none of your business Mommy" and he has decided to copy every word I say.  Thank you for that Dora the Explorer episode that taught him that.  I even had my cleaning folks come out on Friday to clean.  Am I a failure for not being able to get it all done without help? 

Funny story from Easter...I bought my niece a princess chocolate bunny for her basket.  I found the wrapper to that choclate bunny behind a chair in the living room.  All I could picture was that tiny little butt of hers hiding behind that chair eating her chocolate bunny.  haha...so cute. 

Some pictures...because I am not in the creative writing mood.  I need inspiration

So whenever I grab the camera...Mr Mason Man runs up and clings to my legs wanting me to pick him up.  I have a ton of these same pictures...you will see them often.  I am now addicted.


Dyeing eggs....so they look like crap.  I have not mastered the art of dyeing eggs.  It says to add 2 tablespoons of vinegar.  so do I add water too?  I mean how can we die eggs with just 2 tablespoons of vinegar.  I look at every one's pictures and then mine and laugh.  My eggs look dinky.  Next year...oh next year.

  



And this kid....entertainment to watch.  Just sit back and watch him.  Jump up every so often to chase after him but still entertainment. 

Snatchin the neighbor's flowers...sorry Jenny

Gogurt all over his shirt..haha

Pointing at all the ants.









Look at his hair..blowin in the wind.  haha



I think I am going to start working in the yard.  These pictures remind me how bad I need to pull those weeds and grow some grass.  My defense...it's been raining cats and dogs.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics. Especially the T-ball hair in the wind shot, lol He can pic Miss Jenny's flowers. <3

    ReplyDelete