Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Is anyone there??

Does anyone even read this sucker...I get no comments on this thing so I am left assume I am talking to myself which happens a lot.  I will walk to lunch at my office and start talking to myself...roll up on some innocent employee trying not to make eye contact and don't realize I am talking to myself until they are behind me.  Oops.  I am thinking about stopping this bloggin thing.  Then again I don't blog for people to read.  I blog to vent.  But everyone likes attention right and if this thing isn't getting attention I should just blog in the privacy of my own word document.  I think I want regulars.  Yes I do.  I want some regular blog readers.  Then I want you to make comments to make me feel wanted.  Loved.  Yes...I do need more friends.  Note moving away from my friends and having kids earlier then everyone else can create a division between you and your once friends.  WACK.  Come on Frederick peeps...don't you want to be my friend?  It makes it more difficult being a working Mom.  Play dates don't exists for working Moms.  Mommy groups consist of you talking to the "men" at work about their kids because working Mommy's don't exists.  Well they exist but I have yet to find one that works on my floor.  Seriously.  Just nut balls.

So let me get on with my rant for the Monday.  No I won't rant about Osama Bin Laden's death and how he was tossed in the ocean for everyone NOT to see him.  WTF?  I want to see him.  Make sure he is dead ya know?  I am also not going to rant about the "Royals" and that huzzie of a girl Kate who stole my man Will.  I am going to talk about raising boys.  I only see the road getting stickier and stickier as they get older.  Not to mention I have a 3rd boy that graces us with his presence every other weekend.  This weekend I sat at the table to the older older boy "I want a trampoline...you said we were going to get a trampoline, why do I have to clean my room..I didn't make the mess" and the middle or just older boy "Mommmmmy help me, mommmmmy carry me my leg hurt, mommmmy I thirsty, mommmmmmy I hugy"  Then when all else fails middle or older boy gets in that mood where he copies everything you say and ends with a "none your business".  Then younger boy is going around terrorising the house.  Making a huge mess of everything.  How can a 23 pound boy make such a mess?  See example of mess below.  Took him only 1 hour to create (with help from the older and older older boy). Don't worry folks, we cleaned it up.  We don't let it sit like this for more than a month.  Actually this weekend I cleaned up his mess on Saturday and Sunday.  I mean come on?  Seriously....both my weekend days are filled with cleaning.  That is just wrong.







So I know I am in for it.  2.5 boys.  The eye rolling has started.  The none of your business has started.  The fighting to eat dinner has started.  Well just the older and older older one fights about dinner.  The younger boy eats everything and anything.  We can count on that boy to eat .. all 23 pounds of him. 

So I am super stoked about our trip this weekend.  I will post a wonderful blog about it later in the week.  whoooot whoooot.  So if you are reading this blog...please post a comment.  How about post some advice for me raising boys.  I need all the advice I can get.  k thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Don't stop blogging!!!! I have no advice on raising boys...unless teaching your husband table manners counts? ha:) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I have no advice except keep doing what you are doing and I like reading your blog as well. Don't stop - I will need your advice sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you dare stop blogging! I love your posts but I am guilty of reading the blog email I get and not coming out here and posting. I will try and get better :) As for raising your boys...I think they are both fabulous so my advice would be to keep doing what you are doing. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't stop! Believe me we feel the same way about these things...i.e. housework/raising kids. There are days I wish I could run away from home. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog! I'm sorry I don't have any advice to share...I'm actually hoping to get some advice from you! I've only got until this fall to figure out how to be a working mommy before I have my own screaming, bundle of joy...I need all the help I can get! Don't know if baby is a boy or girl yet, but baby will definitely be a Hokie fan (and Skins fan if my husband has anything to say about it). So please don't stop blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this regularly (except in past few weeks when I was busy having a baby). I have no advice for boys as I am now faced with learning how to raise 1.5 girls.

    Keep your chin up. It will all pay off in the end, right?

    ReplyDelete