Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

I got this!

I got this juggling thing down.  The homework, husband, kids, visitors, party, Tball, homework (yes it got worthy of being repeated), house and dinner thing down.  It is a feeling hard to describe.  When I am laying in bed on a Sunday night and I say to myself..."I did it".  Got my 4-6 page paper done by midnight along with other homework busy work. Eh..I only did two loads of laundry and I didn't get to a few rooms...oh and my car is nasty.  The kind of nasty where you worry someone will walk by and peak in and go..holy cow that person is nasty funky nasty.  But I did do it this weekend.  I got everything accomplished and spent some quality time with the family.  It was a great weekend.  Maybe because I sprung on an outback trip with the family and a few extended family members.  We go out to eat once every 4 months.  Maybe even 6 months.  So when we go to Outback on a Saturday night and the place is PACKED..the kids are exhausted from the day and so are the adults...it doesn't matter.  Because we are going out to dinner.  It was fantastic.  Even though I had to leave everyone there early.  Mason started to lick the table and Aidan had banged his head and was not laying in my lap.  It was all good.  Cheese fries to go to enjoy the next day.  FABULOUS! 

Next on the blog agenda...Aidan's new hobby.  Ok maybe it's my new hobby.  I have this "thing" or an obsession.  When my kids show any interest in something, I go overboard with it.  Mason loves stuff animals and he can barely fit in his crib with all the stuffed animals I have bought.  Aidan likes these little HexBugs.....so one has turned into 3 and now they have their own little home.  We have even named the bugs.  The Easter bunny has already bought some additions to their home and maybe one ore two more bugs.  I get to name the next one.  Bubba Jack and Car all need new friends. 



Daddy is the new TBall coach in Myersville.  He really enjoys and and I really enjoy him being a "coach".  Aidan asked him the other day if he was still going to be his "Daddy" if he was his coach.  It was too...stinkin....cute.  They are seriously serious about Baseball in Myersville.  It is no joke.  It starts with TBall and it takes 3 coaches to coach 8 kids.  I think its good though because the kids get one on one attention.  They had their first practice on Sunday.  It was a long one.  Daddy made an announcement that I was "team Mom".  Um....yeah not really fitting.  I am out of my element.  I have a hard time "fitting" in with other Moms.  I think its a phobia.  I still feel kinda young and immature when compared to them.  I am not your "typical" parent.  I just feel awkward.  But..I am proud of hubby for taking on the challenge of coach and have a feeling he will be coaching for many many years to come so I will suck it up and be a "team Mom" whatever that entails.  Here are some cute pics from Aidan's first Tball..oh and lovin this function on photobucket..they make my pictures look cool..


I think Mr. Mason man as imitating a dog that came to practice.

He was guarding his gold fish crackers...

I have many pictures that look that this..I am sure most Moms do as well..

Aidan L O V E S to have his picture taken...and well I love to take them. 

Wat Up!

I'm Cool...

Strike a POSE

The door is my prop

How bout this angle Mommy

Don't JUMP

It's like I clean and clean and clean..and I turn around and it doesn't look it at ALL.  What the heckadoodle????  eh....my kid's are happy and healthy..I am blessed.  Truly Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment